Abstract submission Deadline: 15 August 2019
Abstracts can be sent to email@example.com
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts will be selected for poster presentation by the reviewing committee.
A. General conditions
· Abstracts must be submitted in English
· Accepted abstracts will be published in the programme / abstract book
· Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the Conference Secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification of acceptance.
B. Presenting author and registration
· The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
· Submission reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.
C. Contents of your abstract
· The abstract word limit is max. 255 words.
· Names (initials and family name) and affiliation addresses of all authors
· The scientific committee will review the abstract.
· Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by 30 August 2019 at the latest.
· It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The scientific committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
· Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org